Of Interest‎ > ‎NEW to Radio?‎ > ‎

Radio Class vs Radio Band

Please Remember to Operate An Amateur Radio 
Requires You Pass A License Exam and Be Certified by the FCC (or your Country's equivalent outside USA)
And that Each Class License is LIMITED to what BANDS it can operate on and what can be Broadcast

There are currently 3 license levels in USA 
(excluding those Grandfathered in from previous levels)

LEVEL 1 • Technician Class